Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Schedule

New approach – review problems, not book, use book as reference to do problems. Unless there are no problems. The past 2 times I have gotten bogged down in reading the book and my reading comprehension being what it is, it's simply a waste of my time.

I am skipping the engineering economics – it’s easy stuff, one day of review should be plenty if you want to do that. I already did it back in January.

I have 52 days.

I also have a 16 ½ month old son. So time is precious.

At the very least I want to read through each problem and solution. Why? On my first attempt I remember seeing a problem that I had actually seen before. The numbers were off minimally and I was able to get the correct answer just by looking at the answer of the example and the choices for the test problem.

6 minutes solutions and ppi2pass are books and a website respectively.

Each day I will post at least a couple of problems.

So here’s the schedule:

19-Feb Fluids, Conduit Flow, Pumps
20-Feb Open Channel Flow
21-Feb Hydrology
25-Feb Water Supply
26-Feb Wastewater
27-Feb Pollution and the Environment
28-Feb Soils, Foundations, and Settlement
3-Mar Soils, Foundations, and Settlement
4-Mar Retaining Walls and Deep Foundations
5-Mar Retaining Walls and Deep Foundations
6-Mar Surveying
10-Mar Highway Curves
11-Mar Traffic and Accident Analysis
12-Mar Mixing Concrete and Concrete Beams
13-Mar Mixing Concrete and Concrete Beams
17-Mar Steel Beams and Columns
18-Mar Steel Beams and Colum
19-Mar Structural Analysis ns
20-Mar Structural Analysis
24-Mar Lindeburg Sample Exam
25-Mar Lindeburg Sample Exam
26-Mar NCEES Sample Problems
27-Mar NCEES Sample Problems
31-Mar Special Binder *
1-Apr Special Binder *
2-Apr Binders with ppi2pass and six minute solutions - Transportation
3-Apr Binders with ppi2pass and six minute solutions - Water Resources
7-Apr Binders with ppi2pass and six minute solutions - Environment
8-Apr Binders with ppi2pass and six minute solutions - Geotechnical
9-Apr Binders with ppi2pass and six minute solutions - Structural
10-Apr Binders with ppi2pass and six minute solutions - Structural

*The special binder is a binder that a friend used to help him pass, I will share parts of it with you.

5 comments:

migdaliaguzman said...

Thank you so much for your time

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank u...very useful post..Anyone wants to take Civil PE(Professional Engineer Exam) Exam, then visit www.schoolofpe.com

Loretta5ue said...

Thank you for keeping your blog up, and congratulations on getting your license. I will be taking it for the 3rd time April 2016.