Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You're doing what?

Ok, so I have found that I'm having a heck of a time studying for the PE exam.

I have also found that I like reading blogs.

So, I've decided to combine the two.

I am due to take the Civil PE exam in April in Texas. For the 3rd time. Hopefully it's the final time.

So what I'm going to try to get done here is a study blog.

I originally created a schedule using Lindeburg's books. And the ppi2pass.com suggested schedule.

It looks like this:
I have fallen miserably behind.

But here's my new plan. I have also obtained a lot more materials and have changed my approach. So I'm basically going to tell you about what I'm studying on here and then I'm going to post a couple problems.

I should tell you that this blog will be aimed at the breadth civil questions and the depth structural questions.
I aim to have a new schedule and first problems out today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lindberg's book is very useful for Civil PE Exam..It really helps us to pass in our first attempt..